The Open Dialogue is an annual event for Chinese language teachers held by The Association for the Advancement of Sinology in Russia. As part of the event, we invite experts in various fields and participants can ask them any questions. Participants will also be able to attend different master classes and exhibitions of educational Chinese language literature.
The 5th Open Dialogue is held for Chinese teachers in all levels of secondary education. It unites representatives of state and private schools, directors of online and offline courses, publishers and authors of training manuals.
During this event:
- speakers will share their experience and knowledge with the participants of the Open Dialogue
- you will be able to take an active part in discussions and attend different master classes
- authors of training manuals, monographs, textbooks, academic research publications about China and Chinese language will present their works
- teams of authors will present books they are preparing for publishing
- there will be the exhibition of Literature from leading sinological publishing companies
- you will meet members of online schools, courses, internet communities and bloggers
For the first time we invite not just specialist, but everyone who studies or is planning to study Chinese. You will be able to personally talk to representatives from schools and find your future teacher, find out about teaching and learning methods and attend interesting master classes.